Soft cascading florals and greenery make this Romantic Blush Wreath a must-have for your front door this spring.
You can view a video demonstration on how to make this wreath on my YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/bc_7B3QVO4g
Skill Level: Intermediate
Size: overall 22" with greenery with floral accents extending further
14" Grapevine Wreath
Wire Cutters (for trimming materials)
High temperature hot glue gun and glue sticks (all materials in this project are attached using hot glue)
12 Boxwood Branches (10")
6 White Queen Anne's Lace Stems (10")
1 Blush Rose Spray (trimmed to 2 stems - 4")
3 Cream Peonies (4")
4 Small Cream Roses (4")
2 White Blossom Branches (17")
6 Variegated Leaf Branches (2 long x 18", 2 medium x 13", 2 short x 9")
3 Pink Blossom Branches (11")
4 White Heather Buds (6")
I purchased all of these supplies at my local Michael's.
Start with the base.
1. Begin with the Grapevine Wreath Base and attach the Boxwood Branches. Give the Boxwood Branches a little bend to follow the natural curve of the Grapevine Wreath Base. Evenly cover the Grapevine Wreath Base (some of the base will show through).
2. Attach the White Queen Anne's Lace to the center of the wreath among the Boxwood Branches, following the flow of the greenery and spaced about 5" apart.
Add some florals.
3. Attach the trimmed Blush Rose Sprays to the right side of the wreath, one near the top and one down below to begin the cascading swath of flowers.
4. Nestle the 3 White Peonies among the Blush Rose Sprays, one on top, one near the middle, and one on the bottom.
5. Complete the swath of flowers by filling in the gaps with the Small Cream Roses.
Add some accents.
6. Give the White Blossom Branches a little bend for a more natural look. Attach one White Blossom Branch directly above the florals and the other directly below.
7. Add the Variegated Leaf Branches
- Attach the 2 long Variegated Leaf Branches to the Grapevine Wreath Base to the right of the White Blossom Branches, one on the top and one on the bottom.
- Attach the 2 medium Variegated Leaf Branches to the Grapevine Wreath Base on the center-right side, one Branch flowing upwards and the other flowing downwards.
- Attach the 2 short Variegated Leaf Branches to the Grapevine Wreath Base to the left of the White Blossom Branches, one on the top and one on the bottom.
8. Attach the Pink Blossom Branches to the center of the wreath among the Boxwood Branches, spaced about 4" apart.
9. Add the White Heather Pods among the Pink Blossom Branches about 5" apart.
Finish your wreath.
10. Fluff and arrange your design as needed. Enjoy!
For more whimsical floral tutorials, be sure to sign up for my email list here!